Data We Collect
We collect information about you when you join our programme. Personal information may include your name, mobile number, age and email address. We also collect information when you send direct messages to us on social media, provide feedback, subscribe to our mailing list, or become a sponsor.
What We Use Your Data For
- We collect information about you to provide you with the most appropriate programme tailored to you or your business.
- We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services, such as printing awards and certificates with your name on. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Email subscription is captured through a third party, MailChimp, to provide us with data to help us improve our services and for communication purposes for instance, showcasing upcoming events. Your consent will always be obtained first for receiving email marketing from us and you can unsubscribe at any time.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
- The right to access and request a copy of your personal information which we hold about you;
- The right to request that we correct any personal information if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal information is erased where it is no longer necessary for us to retain it;
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time;
- The right to request that we provide you with your personal information and where possible, to transmit this to another personal information controller (known as the right to data portability);
- The right where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal information, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to object to the processing of personal information;
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office.
How to Contact us
For purposes of EU data protection law, we, GOFISH, are the data controllers of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at email@example.com Alternately, you may call David, GOFISH Coordinator, on 07802 408210.